Thursday 1 September 2011

I Never Want This to End

Today Momma T woke me up to inform me we were going mattress shopping. This itself was extremely exciting, because I have the cheapest mattress in the house. She actually admitted when she bought it, that was the only information she gave the salesperson...
So i actually got to test beds, take in a little information about the different kinds of beds (at which he pointed out, i will need a bed to support my curves HAHA). Point of the story, I got a bed that I wish I could take to college (instead I'm taking the old one). As we load up our investment, Momma T smiles, "Since i bought you this nice bed, maybe you'll want to come home more." Touche Momma T, very well played...
For those who don't know, it's been non stop action over at Redrich. We've been trying to silage, packing for college (and grade two Lexi will point out), working hair on sale cattle and picturing. All of this is of course very stressful for all of us, but we're on the home stretch now.

Oh, and thanks summer oh eleven. it's been a slice, and i never want the good times to end.


No comments:

Post a Comment