Friday 26 August 2011

TGIF

I finished my last day of work on Wednesday. It is amazing how much I can get accomplished at home when I am not spending ten hours of my day at the golf course!
Yesterday I purchased a toaster oven and my first printer. This was a big step for me, but as move is only over a week away, it's time to get cracking. I have begun packing all the necessities (if anyone has suggestions that I may overlook please let me know!)
I also got a chance to see my dance group which I haven't seen all summer. Goodness me I missed those ladies! So if they're reading this, I just want you girls to know how much you mean to me, how how much I have counted on you through the years. Please stay fabulous, you all have so much to offer the world and so much to look forward to. It was an excellent way to spend the afternoon and I enjoyed myself more than you can ever know.
The sista and I also went on a cleaning rampage and my room is cleaner than it's ever been! Not even kidding anyone who has seen my room would be so impressed!
Today Lex and I are heading to the pool with one of her friends. It is so easy to make that little girl's day. I have forgotten how rewarding it was to see that smile when I would ask if she would like a girl's day out!
This weekend marks my last truly carefree weekend and it's shaping up to be one for the record books.
The best of luck to all my friends getting ready for college or university, crazy isn't it? I am already resenting the grocery shopping, and the bills. But we all have to do it sometime right?
This summer has been so memorable up to this point, and I want to thank everyone who has been a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment