Wednesday 26 October 2011

My Name May Not Be DQ, But I'll Sure Treat You Right

Tonight at West 57 we had a very big night. We had taco salad for supper... And we went Halloween costume shopping. Mostly for Duncan, we dropped $40 at Value Village and he's a happy little bird.
I hate to brag but his costume is kinda awesome, consisting of my yellow bedroom shag carpet I got from sexy Brett for grad, a yellow sweater (which I can see a 40 year old man jogging through his midlife crisis), black nylons (we had to youtube how to put on nylons), black gloves (wth did we pay $12 for a pair of those things in dance? we found pairs for $5!!) and red crocs.
So basically, he is going to be a VIP this halloween and I have probably never been so impressed with him.


A week from today I will be on a plane to Toronto, so that city better prepare itself. Goose and I plan on stocking up on classy attire tomorrow. I may get myself a pair of those fancy grown up boots. Who knows where the day will take me.

I am also super jacked for this week to be over! Not that it's any different from any other weekend, I just have my reasons.... I plan on using all my cheesy pick up lines and my charm. ACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment