Thursday 12 January 2012

Having Your Haters

Everybody has heard a friend, coworker or sibling say the dreaded, "they just hate me, I don't know why." Heck I've said it myself, probably in the last week. And in such a situation you're probably given reasons like, "oh they're jealous you're so pretty," or "they wish they were as smart as you," or my favorite, "it's just cuz you have everything they want." Right ha, that's what I think sarcastically in this situation, cuz I have to much to be jealous of.
But if you think about it more, everyone wants what they can't have right? So maybe they do just dislike me cuz of my charming wit, flawless etiquette and group of friends.
With this being said, I know people think I "hate" them and if you truly believe that and are reading this, I am almost certain its not true. First of all said "hating" takes far too much energy and effort. Secondly as I was discussing with Goose last night, everyone has something to offer you, so why would I deny myself that? As a side note, everyone knows my goal is to be everyone's friend, so I would never lose that opportunity with petty dislike.
I guess what I'm hoping you get out of this (hoping that someone is infact reading this...) is that you need to stop assuming that oh she "hates" me cuz that's probably not true, and even if it is you're probably wasting your time worrying over a person who isn't worth the time.
Always remember, "confidence is a stain they can't wipe off," as Lil Wayne would say in this situation...

No comments:

Post a Comment